Manually Operated Valve DN 15 – 50 mm (1/2″ – 2″)
Type 905 is a new innovative and Userfriendly manual diaphragm valve with integrated, beneficial features for our customers and has an attractive design. The valve differentiates from the existing products in the market by offering unique features.
- Stainless steel bonnet and plastic hand wheel
- Rising hand wheel with optical indicator and stroke indicator
- Sealed bonnet
- Internal travel stop
- Locking device
- Flexible diaphragm suspension
- Encapsulated diaphragm
- Stroke limiter (optional)
Kv100 flow coefficient
The KV100 flow coefficient is the Q flow rate of cubic meter per hour of water at a temperature of 20°C that will generate ∆p = 1 bar pressure drop at a certain valve position.
The KV100 values shown in the table are calculated with the valve completely open.
Stainless steel bonnet and plastic handwheel
|Size range||DN 15 – 50|
|Diaphragm size see page 11||MA 25 – 50|
|Body material||Investment cast 1.4435/316L-PFA-Lined|
|End connection standards see page 8-9||Flange: EN 1092 PN10/16, ANSI Class 125/150|
|Diaphragm material||EPDM, PTFE, NBR, FPM|
|Actuator material||PA MXD6-GF, bonnet stanless steel, rising hand wheel|
|Max. working pressure||10 bar (150 PSI)|
|Temperature range||-10 °C to +150 °C, depending on diaphragm and body material|
|Control functions||Manual control|
- Adjustable internal travel stop to prevent excessive compression of the diaphragm
- Locking System, innovative hand wheel with a patent ergonomic operating manual bonnet
- Adjustable internal Stroke Limiter to adjust the linear movement of the upper position
- Encapsulated diaphragm to prevent the elastomer of the diaphragm from extruding beyond the body bonnet flange
- Optical position indicator supplied as standard.