Flowmeter Easyflow according to the variable area principle
Type 700/750 for liquids
Type 701/751 for gases
The Easyflow series are flowmeters suitable for the measurement and control of transparent or translucent liquids and gases. They may be fitted with socket or butt weld ends in different materials or flanges for inline or panel mounting.
They operate on the variable area principle, where a float effectively suspended in upward flowing media in a tapered plastic flow tube. The vertical axial position of the float within the float tube depends on the flowrate of the media. The plastic flow tube is graduated in suitable flow units, normally with a 10:1 flow range. The reading is taken corresponding with the largest diametric edge of the float.
The Easyflow is a comprehensive range of flowmeters suitable for different flow rates, diameters and tube length.
- Wide choice of measuring scales
- Wide choice of end connections
- Eight different diameters
- Five different tube length
- Different plastic tube materials
- Different floater materials
- Interchangeable tube lengths
- Environmentally compatible
- High flexibility and fast delivery also for special scales and other customized solutions
- Radial exchangeable in existing piping systems