Flowmeter according to the variable area principle for liquids
- tube material: trogamid = 60 °C
- tube material: polysulfon = 60 °C
- end connections: uPVC = 100 °C
- end connections: malleable iron = 100 °C
- end connections: stainless steel = 100 °C
O-Ring Seals: EPDM or FPM
Float Material: stainless steel, stainless steel with magnet.
Accuracy Class: 2,5 according to VDE/VDI 3513 sheet 2 e.g. +/- 0,625 % of end-scale, +/- 1,875 % of measured value, inaccuracy in l/hr resp. m³/hr.
- trogamid with PVC end connections: 10 bar
- polysulfon with metal and connections: 16 bar
Standard Scales: l/hr and m³/hr based on water at 20 °C or scale. Special scales available on request.
Limit Switches (K) and Transmitter (FG): Limit switches or a continuous transmitter may be fitted to the flowmeter tube. When these accessories are used, a magnetic floater must also be used Installation Details: Controlled system: when the flowmeter is used in a system with valve control the following criteria must be observed:
- with liquid flows the valve can be fitted before or after the flowmeter
- with gases, the valve must be fitted after the flowmeter